Definitions and interpretation
Data- collectively all information that you submit to missy.hollins equestrian via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
Cookies- a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies).
Data Protection Laws- any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation.
GDPR- the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
Missy.hollins equestrian (we or us)-
• 37 Liverpool Road, Neston Cheshire CH64 3RB • firstname.lastname@example.org
UK and EU Cookie Law- the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018.
User or you- any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by missy.hollins equestrian and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to missy.hollins equestrian and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website- the website that you are currently using, www.missyhollinsequestrian.com and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
A. the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
C. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships.
D. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation".
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, missy.hollins equestrian is the "data controller". This means that missy.hollins equestrian determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. date of birth
d. job title
f. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers: g. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; h. financial information such as credit / debit card numbers
i. IP address (automatically collected):
j. web browser type and version (automatically collected)!
k. operating system (automatically collected):
l. a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a.data is given to us by you
b.data is received from other sources
c. data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
7. missy.hollins equestrian will collect your Data in a number of ways. for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means.
b. When you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise.
c. when you use our services.
d. subscribing to the email list
Data that is received from third parties
8. missy.hollins equestrian will receive Data about you from the following third parties:
c. Asecend business tools
d. Third party payment methods: apple pay
Data that is received from publicly available third parties sources
9. We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third party sources:
c. Ascend Business tools
d. Third party payment methods: apple pay
Data that is collected automatically
10. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed 'Cookies".
Our use of Data
11. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. improvement of our products / services.
b. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
13. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
14. We may use your Data to show you missy.hollins equestrian adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you missy.hollins equestrian adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed "Cookies" below)
Who we share Data with
15. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees, agents and or professional advisors - to obtain advice from professional
b. third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of
personal data. (Including Royal Mail and Evri for shipping purposes)
c. to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on
Keeping Data Secure
16. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you. b. wix stores all data securely
c. payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
17. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
18. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
20. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
21. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (;) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (in) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems. d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
22. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
23. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org uk/.
24. It is important that the Data that Wix holds about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
27. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
28. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
29. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
30.Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling missy.hollins equestrian to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
31. This Website may place the following Cookies:
-Strictly necessary cookies- These are cookies that are required for the operation of our
website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our
website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
-Analytical/ performance cookies- They allow us to recognise and count the number of
visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
-Functionality cookies- These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookie.
-Targeting cookies- These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
32. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
33. We give you control over which Cookies we use. You can adjust your cookies preferences at
34. You can also choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most
internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser. You can switch off Cookies at any time, however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
35. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
36. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
37. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
40. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
41. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact missy.hollins equestrian by email at email@example.com.
43. Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date.
Cookie Name, Purpose, Duration and Type
XSRF-TOKEN: used for security reasons (session) essential
hs: used for security reasons (session) essential
svSession: used in connection with user login (2 years) essential
SSR-caching: used to indicate the system from which the site was rendered (1 minute) essential
_wixCIDX: used for system monitoring/debugging (3 months) essential
_wix_browser_sess: used for system monitoring/debugging (session) essential
consent-policy: used for cookie banner parameters (12 months) essential
smSession: used to identify logged on site members (session) essential
TS*: used fir security and anti-fraud reasons (session) essential
bSession: used for system effectiveness measurement (30 minutes) essential
fedops.logger.X: used for stability/effectiveness measurement (12 months) essential
wixLaunguage: used in multilingual websites to save user language preference (12 months) function
Controlling Cookies from within your Browser
44. These links explain how you can control cookies via your browser. But do bear in mind that if you turn off cookies in your browser, these settings apply to all websites not just this one. Your overall browsing experience might be adversely affected.
Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
Internet Explorer Mobile http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other- browser-settings.aspx)